TreeScapes & PlantWorks is the largest manufacturer of Artificial Green Walls in the country. We have been designing, manufacturing and/or installing our commercial-grade, indoor and outdoor, faux Green Walls for decades.
Our long history speaks volumes about our extensive experience, the quality of our products and, most importantly, our singular focus on providing our customers with excellent service.
Many of our Non-Living Walls incorporate unique components such as signage, lighting and water features. These vertical gardens, like all of our creations, are artisan constructed art forms which are rich in texture, vibrant in color, and “alive” in feel. These can be used to display your logo, slogan, or just a beautiful artistic design.
Artificial Green Wall Facts:
- Each Green Wall is custom-built to our customer’s exact specifications.
- Foliage options for these vertical gardens include but are not limited to various forms and colors of Boxwood, Bougainvillea, Ivy, Grass, Pine Needle and Moss.
- Green Walls built for use outdoors feature commercial-grade, laboratory tested, Ultraviolet Inhibited UltraLeaf-X® Foliage.
- Green Walls built for use indoors feature commercial-grade, laboratory tested, Inherently Fire Retardant (IFR) UltraLeaf-IFR® Foliage.
- TreeScapes & PlantWorks offers the longest Color-Fade Warranty in the industry.
- Non-Living Green Walls by TreeScapes & PlantWorks do not require water, expensive and complex irrigation systems, fertilizers, pesticides, pruning or trimming.
Our wide array of Green Walls are perfect for areas that yearn for impressive ornamentation but are restricted by environmental challenges such as:
- Lack of Sunlight
- Weight Limitations
- Height Restrictions
- Difficult/Expensive to Irrigate
- Location and/or Access Limitations
- Chemical-Sensitivity Concerns
- Temperature and Humidity Concerns
- Seasonal Foliage Color Variations
Our Green Walls continue to adorn the entryways, halls, dining and entertainment areas, as well as the exterior building façades, pools and parking garages of some of the most prestigious hotels, casinos, restaurants, shopping centers, office buildings, cruise ships, theaters, stadiums and homes in the country.