TreeScapes & PlantWorks is committed to providing our clients with safe, high quality products that meet all state and federal regulations. There are specific codes related to using artificial trees and plants that have been treated, tested, and rated as Inherently Fire Retardant. This is particularly true of commercial locations like hotels, casinos, and restaurants.
TreeScapes & PlantWorks is an industry leader in the manufacturing of Inherently Fire Retardant (IFR) products. We are a proponent and supplier of interior, commercial-grade, IFR horticultural:
- Flame retardant artificial foliage
- Flame retardant artificial florals
- Flame retardant artificial plants
- Flame retardant artificial green walls
- Flame retardant artificial topiaries
- Flame retardant artificial hedges
Our IFR products are impregnated with fire retardant chemicals during the manufacturing process. These Inherently Fire Retardant (IFR) components are safer and more effective than topically applied fire retardants. The IFR material is “inherently” blended into the material during the manufacturing process.
Our exclusive UltraLeaf-IFR® Foliage does NOT sustain fire when removed from a flame, which prevents fire from spreading and growing. It is tested and in compliance with the following:
- California Title 19
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 701
- U.S. Government SIN-494-4 flammability code
- American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) E-84
- Qualifies as NFPA Class A fire-retardant material
- Qualifies as UBC Class 1 fire-retardant material